POSTPONED 3 DAY MEDITATION RETREAT ... A time to move from the daily grind to the inner peace of the Soul. this Meditation Retreat will be held at Central Coast (cost, location and accommodation to be advised). Check in will be Friday 7th September and Check out on Sunday 9th September 2018. Numbers will be limited to honour the intimacy of this sacred journey within. So if you are ready to explore your inner world, please don't hesitate to register your interest.
My Body is my Temple Meditation RETREAT
More information will be posted in due course
My Body is my Temple Meditation Retreat
During this RETREAT we explore the mind, body, spirit connection by exploring the functions of the Chakras and how they relate to our emotional, spiritual and physical well being through meditation, dance, writing and storytelling. Through this journey you will have the opportunity to explore the relationship between body, mind, emotion and energy and how within the sacred Temple of the Body it all aligns and relates to one another. As you move into the deeper part of yourself you will experience a heighten sense of awareness of your own, physical and energy presence as well as your emotional and psychic abilities . During this workshop we will cover:
- What is meditation and it's benefits;
- How meditation is essential to our physical health, emotional and spiritual wellbeing;
- Working through the 7 main Chakras, their function and meditation practice to enhance and balance their energy health;
- Explore how meditation can expand and enhance your psychic development;
- How to understand your own energy space and the energy space of others and your environment;
- All this will be experienced with like-minded people in natural setting of Central Coast, NSW;
This workshop is designed to allow you to physically experience the learning in order to embody the sacredness of energy and the multi-dimensional being you are. Pricing and location and accommodation will be advised in the very near future.
This is offered for the first time at Whispered Insights. If you are interested to attend and would like more information, contact me on 0425 280 815 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.